April 13, 2008

Remeber me? -Old Photo-




Author: Momma

I haven't wanted to blog because in addition to the loss of all the babys, I also lost Raowr. Grandma can't remember that the indoor cats are suppose to be indoor. There are many in the neighborhood and occasionally the two boys (Hunter and Napoleon) would go outside. SO anyway, Grandma can't remember who goes and who stays and she accidently let Raowr outside.

Raowr disappeared around the 5th. I went out and looked and looked and called her name for days. I went into the woods, posted on craigslist and told everyone I knew in town to be on the look out for my lost baby. Here is a link to my ad on craigslist My lost Ad

Anyway, I have been checking faithfully everyday on craigslist and in the neighborhood. No luck. Then somehow I had missed seeing this ad on craigslist Other Ad on Craigslist So it says they found her in Aloha which is about 1 hour and 45 minutes drive from here!!! In just 3 days she went like 80 miles through the back woods and whatnot to get there?? It doesn't matter how she got there, but I've been frantically trying all day to get ahold of this woman Christine...but so far no luck. I'm praying that she hasn't given up on finding the owner (me) and praying she hasn't taken Raowr to the humane shelter. Or if she did, I hope she will call or email me so I can go and get her.

Anyhow, there is a real good chance now that I will get my sweety back alive and well! Hopefully Christine will call first thing in the morning. I'll let you all know and take many many photos of Raowr as soon as she is back safe and sound at home!!!!!

UPDATE:


RAOWR IS SAFELY HOME!!!! YEAH!!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!!!
She has some booboo's on her feet from all the walkings she did...but otherwise she is in good health and good spirits.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, you are not having a good cat month... We shall purr that you get Raowr back safe and sound very soon! At least that would go a long way to turning the mouth around and making things good again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you get Raowr back soon! It is very amazing that she got that far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that is such of an amazing story! We are so glad that Raowr is back home! How fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so sorry for the loss of the babies and overjoyed that Raowr is home safely!!!!
    Please be so kind to come by our blog, there is a party invitation and an award for you!
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have had such a hard time. I'm so glad Raowr is home! Lots of purrs for you!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippy our purring worked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super great news.
    I think our purring worked for sure!
    I have been purring for all of you

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowm that is the bestest new, nose kisses Raowr

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just read the posts on the kittens, their birth and loss. We are sad for you. And then to lose your Raowr. What a terrible time this has been for you.

    We are so glad Raowr is now home. Having her missing must have been a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete