May 7, 2008

Uh oh, whats going on here????




Arriving at the vets!




I don't want to come out!!!




Authors: Belle and Raowr

Um, we didn't get any late night snacks last night. And then today, instead of breakfast we are cruelly shoved into the Prisoner Transport Unit(PTU)! In the first picture we are both being taken in the car. Belle hasn't ever been in one before but I, Raowr, has been in thems before. Neither of us been to the vet though! We is overdoo for the ladygardenectomy!

Well, I (Belle)for one am very glad to not have to worry about any more kittens! I really was too young to have babies and I had no idea how to take care of them properly. Course, I was not amused by the decidedly empty food bowls this morning!!
I also found out I have to have a rabies shot since I spend so much time outdoors.

I found out causen I was a bad little kitteh that I has to have a microchip. I even founded out that they isn't good yummy chips, they isn't edabiles! I totally didn't mean to wander soooo far away, I promise and I won't do its no more...cants Belle has the chip instead?

(The Momma here, I'll post pics after they get home, specially of their shaved bellys, hehehe!)

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 07, 2008

    Take care





    6 cats from Singapore

    ReplyDelete