Nov. 28, 2006

Pepper really loved playing in the snow.




I wish I would have had a video camera to capture Pepper playing in the snow. As the flakes would come down, he would leap high in the air trying to catch them. He would chase snowballs that were rolled on the ground, pouncing on them and trying to toss them high up. Cute!!

Update on Mystery Meezer and Ringo,

Turns out that both of these kitties belong in a neighborhood thats not too far away. Apparently they do both have owners, just really really bad ones! The kitties are welcome to come up to my house and eat anytime. My two outdoor kitties are enjoying the extras I've been giving them and have each gained 2 or 3 pounds. When its really cold out, its important they have extra fat insulation as well as a nice safe, warm, and dry place to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. we never played in snow, but Grr likes to jump up and catch bubbles and Cocoa likes to jump up and catch floating dust. My purrsonal favorite is bugs.
    Midnight

    poor kitties with bad owners - how awful!

    ReplyDelete