Dec 15, 2006

You woke me up!





I had not heard MeiLin growl for awhile or the kitten running around so I went looking and found the boy down around the middle of the bed and MeiLin up at the head of the bed.



Of course it would have to be a cute moment for the kitties, when I happen to have not made my bed. And nothing matches..lol. The power was out last night, it was cold, I grabbed all the blankets for me! hehe
Anyway, go to the post for the 14th and take a peek in the comments section. Over this weekend I will gather all my favorite names, and everyone can help me vote for the favorite one. You can post name choices here on this post too.

4 comments:

  1. we're gonna come up with some - let us think just a little bit. we'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that the boy makes this adorable half meow....kind of a gurggly growly half meow. I wish I could tape it...its adorable! He's fairly vocal and very insistant that I pay attention when he's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a little more about his personality. He loves to chase strings, balls, toys...and when he catches them he growls possesivley and runs off with them. I have a feathery ball and when he catches that, its his by goodness and your not getting it back!
    He's not so much a snuggler unless he is sleepy but he is very playful and not intimidated by MeiLin constantly growling at him. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute pictures.

    And I know what you mean... they always pose so adorably when the carpet is filthy or something is dirty -- hmmm, course, if they waited for it to be clean, might never happen. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete