Dec. 3, 2006

Ceasar enjoying(?)the snow



The snow has long since melted here, but I took a few pictures while it was around and I'll post them this next week. Is it just my imagination of does Ceasar look darker on his body then he use to? I should find a comparison photo, but he hates posing for me.
You can't even see his white paws very well cause it blends into the snow...hehe. However, no matter how his color changes, he is my darling big boy! I think that siamese are darker at the points because thats where the heat is on their body? And since he has eagerly added weight this winter, perhaps he's darker overall because he's warmer? Anyone with any information, please feel free to write in the comments section. :)

4 comments:

  1. Either way, Ceasar is exceptionally handsome. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a coment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have no info to share, but we sure think he's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. we still watch the Kenya cartoon over and over, plus our Lady and the teenagers dance to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that so funny, I watch that cartoon too. ;)

    ReplyDelete