Dec 17, 2006

Hey, Thats my wheel!!





MeiLin and Growly Pants(aka, unnamed kitty) are getting along much better. Its progressed from her hissing and growling everytime he comes near her, to her only growling if she was surprised, to her chasing him and playing tag of some sort. At least, I'm gonna count it as playing since there's been no blood...seems a bit rough, but I think she's laying down the kitty law to him. I think in another few days they'll be cuddled up together like littermates. They fell asleep together on me this evening, she down by my feet and he on my knees (layed back recliner).

I'm still having intermitten outages with my internet so I'll try and get online around noon if possible and post a list of the names and my favorites and we can vote on them then. :)

1 comment:

  1. aww - looks like he's about to get poked with MeiLin's little paw

    ReplyDelete