July 2, 2007

Cuddle Time with Hunter, a great Big Brother!



Napolean here again, I still haven't figured out exactly how I want to spell my name...maybe Napoleon maybe Napolean. I guess it depends on if I turn into a big manly kitty or a sleek manly kitty...lol. My new momma tells me for sure I'm a boy, and I say "duh! I knew that!!" But you know peoples, they gots to talk all about stuff we already knows about.

After my second day here and fearlessly conquering the entire bedroom I was ready to step out the doorway where before I just sat there and stared down the hall.
My third day I dared to creep softly down the long hallway and peer at the kitchen and dinning room. I didn't go in either one of them, but I very quickly learned it was fun to run all the way down the hall and back again, ducking behind the bedroom door to pounce on my new favorite big brother. He tells me HE has 3 names, Cashmeer Growlypants Hunter. I asked my new momma why I only gots one name, she said give her time. Hmm, I shall have to purr viciously loud tonight to get my point across! I am conquering her by being incredible adorable, so far the plan is working...she is putty in my little bitty paws...muuuhaha!!!!

Even when I am just relaxing, my cuteness is overpowering you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. How cute!!!

    Yes, I still make the hammocks. I have enough of the tiger print for 1 bed, and plenty of the pink and the black/white leopard print.

    If you want, you can send me a check. Just email me at fortypaws@sbcglobal.net

    Luf, Maw

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true - you're a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 05, 2007

    we can't stop going "awwwwwwwwwww!"

    ReplyDelete