Quick Post

I came across this site today, and it was soooooo freaking funny! Most of the stuff on there is so-so especially the songs/cartoons about the badgers...but there is one cartoon/song that is too cute! I put the link over on the right. Its the KENYA song. Watch it, listen to it over and over, and begin to sing the KENYA SONG!!! enjoy!

The link is over on the right hand side of the blog... under the links sections, but here it is in this post, just incase you missed it

  • OMG KENYA CARTOON SOOOO CUTE!
  • 5 comments:

    1. we don't see a linky...???

      ReplyDelete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I've added the link in the original post as well as in the links section :)
      I can't get enough of it, I'm going over there right now.

      ReplyDelete
    4. OMG - THAT'S ADORABLE! we even got all the teenagers out here to watch it over and over and over!

      ReplyDelete
    5. thanks! I'm about to go back! Its so addictive..lol. Plus its a nice happy song to lift the spirits.

      ReplyDelete