October 31(2), 2006


Found this kitty cold and starving outside on halloween, not sure to whom she belongs. I brought her inside and fed her, but she hissed at MeiLin and chased her around the house trying to fight with her. So after mystery kitty ate a bunch I sadly had to put her back outside. I'm getting ready to leave for 3 days again and couldn't be here to supervise the kittys to see if they would eventually get along...or else I would have tried to keep her. She was very friendly to people but hated all the other outdoor kitties and hissed and scratched if they got too close. The girl who feeds my kittys when I'm away will put out extra just incase the mystery Meezer comes back. I would love for MeiLin to have an indoor companion and she seemed very interested in the mystery one, but the lost one didn't seem to happy to see her at all.

3 comments:

  1. the poor kitty! we sure hope she has a home to go back to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kitty. Maybe she will still be around when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do adore meezers, but I've got a soft spot for all lost and/or abandoned pets.

    ReplyDelete