Sept 18, 2006






I'm writing this on Sept. 16, 2006 at 8pm, (will post in a few days hoping for a good happy ending to add.)
My Rajjah has been missing for a few hours since the dog got out from the neighbors house and chased at least one cat up a tree. I looked all over in the woods around the development...but haven't been able to find her. Ceasar, Empress, and Pepper all came with me in the woods to help look. Sometimes you would think they are saying, come on this way mom...or ok mom, we need a break. Lets rest here for a sec. I have to wait till daylight to go back out and look for her. Please prayers for Rajjah who is missing.

Udate: Rajjah has been missing 30+hours and I'm so very very worried about her. My poor darling isn't use to being outside at night time. She only goes out to play for a few hours a day. I went through the woods for hours and hours and I can't find her anywhere! I'm about ready to cry.

7 comments:

  1. oh no! we're so stressed about the situation with the other kitty in the tree and now this? lots of purrayers for both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitty in the tree is finally free from the tree, I'll be updating at midnight or so with the full story.
    Rajjah is still missing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear of Rajjah's being MIA!! Have you ever called and reported the neighbors dogs? Rajjah will be in my thoughts and prayers for a safe return! Have you put up flyers? Maybe a neighbor has picked her up, not knowing who she belongs to? Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep us posted, please. We will keep little Rajjah in our thoughts and prayers today, while you work your long shift. Hopefully, someone will have found her or she'll be waiting by your door when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about Rajjah. It's so sad that the neighbors have such awful dogs. But I guess they're doing what they're trained to do, so maybe it's the neighbors who need to learn a thing or two. I hope that you find your kitten. Your story breaks my heart, I can plainly hear the sorrow in your voice. God bless and good luck friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I search during the night, but still can't find her and am headed out the door for work. I won't get back until midnight. Prayers and hope are all I have left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those neighbors who own the dogs should be more responsible. Like Kim said, the dogs are just being dogs. It's the humans job to keep them in their place.

    Hopefully, there will be some good news tonight when Heather gets home.

    Check the posts on the Pet Prayer & Praise blog as well. And let us know when Rajjah arrives home.

    Laurence pointed out that Frisky, his runaway cat, was hiding in the bushes near the house, probably still scared of the dog that ran him off. Frisky had run off and then sneaked back.

    ReplyDelete